- Home »
- Catalog »
- Products »
- Motorsport Springs & Accessories »
- Race Spring Accessories »
- Elastomer Bump Stops
Eibach - Elastomer Bump Stops
Eibach Bump Stops are a vital part of a well-engineered suspension system, and are used to create a highly progressive, rising-rate effect as springs approach bottoming and possible coil binding.
Bump stops have recently been approved by several circle-track sanctioning bodies to solve possible control and safety issues relating to abrupt coil-bind in increasingly popular softer spring set ups. They are a great solution for smoothly controlling the wheel as the spring nears full compression, and deliver a significant positive impact on cornering grip, overall handling and driver confidence.
We offer an extensive range in various designs, sizes and spring-rate characteristics, to suit just about any form of racing.
- Extensive Travel with Minimal Lateral Expansion
- Made From a Micro-Cellular Polyurethane Elastomer
- Progressive Compression and Damping Characteristics
- Highly Tunable and Adjustable